- 35 years of experience as an attorney.
- 20 years of experience as a Notary Public.
- Professor at University of Guadalajara since 1976.
- Professor at Universidad Panamericana from 1994 to 2013.
- Partner of Baker & McKenzie since 2003.
- Coordinator of Dispute Resolution Local Practice Group at Baker & McKenzie Guadalajara.
- National Coordinator of Pro Bono Practice
- Notary Public 7 of Zapopan, Jalisco April 2011 – Current
- Notary Public 20 of Tlaquepaque, Jalisco 2002 – 2011
- Associated Notary Public 16 of Zapopan, Jalisco. 2000
- Deputy Notary Public 8 of Tlaquepaque, Jalisco. 1996
- Lawyer 1994 – current
- 4th Civil Court Judge, of Guadalajara Jalisco 1986 – 1994
- Secretary of the 4th Civil Court in Guadalajara 1985 – 1986
- Director s counsel at General Bond Warehouses 1981 – 1985
Wide experience in all types of litigation, especially civil, family, commercial, administrative and protection, as well as notarial practice in matters of real estate, trust, collateralization, certifications events, transactions, corporate, contractual, registration, prevention money laundering.
- Representative matters
- Tourist Industry
- Real Estate
- Business and Corporate Sector
- Civil Associations and Foundations
- Banking and Finance